Description and Collection of Personal Data
The personal data that Xilnex collects consists of and are from various sources, such as:-
When you register an account on our website, the personal information we collect may include your:-
- In your application to open an account with Xilnex and in all supporting documents submitted;
- In your application to Xilnex for credit facility and in all supporting documents submitted;
- Notifications to update your personal data; and
- Publicly available informations.
Please note that the accuracy of your personal information provided to us is of utmost importance. You are responsible for informing us about changes to your personal information or in the event you believe that the current information we have about you is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date.You can access and update your personal information at anytime on the Xilnex Website
- NRIC/Passport Number
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Date of Birth (Optional)
- Gender (Optional)
- Telephone Number
- Company Name
- Company Registration No.
- Company's Address
Processing and Disclosure of Customer's Personal Data
The personal data Xilnex collects is being processed by Xilnex for the following purposes:-
The non-mandatory personal information such as date of birth and gender are used to carry out researches on our Users' demographics and for us to send you suggestions or information in the form of promotional emails which we think you may find useful, thereby, enhancing your experience when you visit our site. By providing these non-mandatory personal information, you are deemed to have consented to be part of our researches and receiving information as stated above.If you believe that your privacy have been breached by any parties, please contact Customer Service immediately and we will seek to resolve the issue as soon as possible.Please note that the accuracy of your personal information provided to us is of utmost importance. You are responsible for informing us about changes to your personal information or in the event you believe that the current information we have about you is inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or not up-to-date.You can access and update your personal information at anytime on the Xilnex Website
- to process your application to open an account with Xilnex;
- to process your request for credit facilities, which may include credit checks with credit bureaus;
- to facilitate your use of the Services and/or access to the Platform (Xilnex)
- to process your orders submitted through the Platform, from our Principals (Supplier)
- to perform activities, including but not limited to processing of sales orders, deliveries, collection of goods, visitations or calls scheduling by sales or customer service personnel, market research and statistical and benchmarking analysis;
- to facilitate the Company and our Principal's client relationship with you, enabling us to contact you, to respond to any and all of your enquiries or complaints, to send you notices and announcements, to provide you with information relating to services and goods;
- to support our business, financial and risk monitoring, planning and decision making;
- to facilitate compliance with any laws, rules or regulations applicable to the conduct of our business to prevent any fraud or illegal activities, or to enforce or defend any of the Company's rights;
- to comply and disclose your personal data under the requirement of applicable laws, court orders, tribunals, reports to relevant government authorities and regulatory bodies and to assist with any government agencies or bureaus or bodies including but not limited for the purpose of police or regulatory investigation;
- to be disclosed to Xilnex, any parent or subsidiary companies, related and/or associated companies as part of corporate reporting and corporate governance; and
- For such other purposes for which you have specifically authorised us to do so.
Collection of Computer Data
This information is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help us improve our website and the services and products we provide. This data will not be used in association with any other personal information.
- Your computer's IP address
- Browser type
- Webpage you were visiting before you came to our website
- The pages within Xilnex that you visit
- The time spent on those pages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates, and other statistics.
Transfer and Sharing of Data
Xilnex assures you that any data processing, sharing, disclosure or transfers to its parent/subsidiary companies, related and/or associated companies, Principals, relevant third parties, and or Service Providers are all under a duty of confidentiality to keep such data confidential and the use of your information shall be kept to the minimum required for the intended purposes and conduct of business.
Safeguard of Data
Xilnex assures you that your personal data will be treated as confidential and shall be processed in a secure manner in place with appropriate administrative and technical steps and safeguards to ensure your personal data will be protected in accordance with the applicable privacy and data security laws. All personal data shall be kept and retained by Xilnex for an on-going business relationship with you, for Xilnex's execution of the above purposes and for Xilnex to meet applicable legal, regulatory and/or accounting retention periods.
Retention of Personal Information
Xilnex will only retain your information for as long as necessary in fulfilment of each parties obligations in respect of the purposes specified herein and to all other purposes that are related thereto and/or purposes for which it was collected for to comply with any/all legal, regulatory and internal requirements.
Access of Personal Data
You may request to access and to correct any of your personal data or to contact Xilnex or Xilnex's Customer Service with any enquiries or complaints in respect of your personal data as follows:-Company Name:Web Bytes Sdn BhdAddress:Unit 70-3-71, D'Piazza Mall, Jalan Mahsuri, Bayan Baru, 11900, Pulau PinangContact:04-611 0162Email:firstname.lastname@example.org
Display Advertising, Ads Settings and Cookies
The tracking we implemented is based on Display Advertising (e.g., Remarketing, Google Display Network Impression Reporting, the DoubleClick Campaign Manager integration, or Google Analytics Demographics and Interest Reporting) and can collect information such as age, gender, interests and interaction with ads impressions.Using the Ads Settings, visitors can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads.Xilnex and third-party vendors, including Google, use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookie) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) together to inform, optimize, and serve ads based on someone's past visits to your website and across the Internet.You may be able to manage and delete cookies through your browser or device settings. For more information on how to do so, visit the help material of your browser or device.Our website may contain links to other third party owned and operated websites or internet resources. When you click on one of those links you are contacting another website or internet resource, we have no responsibility or liability for or control over those other websites or internet resources or their collection, use, or in any way processing of your personal information. The inclusion of third party websites on our website shall not in any way constitute an endorsement of such website's contents, actions or policies.
If you have any questions about these Terms or otherwise need to contact Xilnex for any reason, you can reach us at email@example.com.